Blogging for Business Masterclass
- Increase Your Revenue
- Attract the Right Customers
- Gain Authority
- Be Seen as an Industry Leader
- Stand Out From Competition
- Discover New Opportunities
- Boost Your Website’s SEO
- Attract Media Attention
- Grow Your Email List
- Connect with Customers
Click to: Register Now, Seats are Limited
Grow Your Business in 2018 Through Blogging. In This Workshop, You’ll Learn:
- Benefits of Blogging & Why It’s Important: There are so many opportunities available through blogging. Learn what’s possible and develop your blog’s goals and purpose.
- Blogging as Part of Your Marketing Plan: Learn how blogs impact social media and SEO and how it can integrate with your marketing strategy.
- Creating Your Blogging Strategy: Define your blog’s purpose, ideal reader, and how you will use it to grow your business.
- How to Start a Blog: Learn the best practices for starting a successful business blog.
- What to Blog About: Learn how to create a content plan for your blog, what to write about, creating a schedule, and more.
- How to Blog: Learn a proven blog post formula, how to create compelling headlines and content, and how to get your readers to become customers.
- How to Generate Additional Revenue with Your Blog: We’ll cover how to attract new customers with your blog, as well as the basics of developing additional revenue streams through affiliate income, promotions, ads, and more.
About Your Presenter:
Monica Bourgeau, MS is a business strategist and coach who helps successful individuals create businesses they love while replicating their corporate incomes in under a year.
Monica guides her clients to clarity in their business, shares a proven business-growth roadmap for them to follow, and helps them create businesses and incomes as big as their dreams.
In this workshop, Monica shares her secret for getting high-end clients, publishing opportunities, top-ranking websites, television interviews, free gifts, and more due to her various business blogs. Her work has been published on Huffington Post, Startup Nation, Elephant Journal, college textbooks, and on her own personal and business blogs.